Our research activities mainly focus on human auditory perception and cognition.
Here are some recent research topics.
- Multilingual comparison of perception of locally time-reversed speech.
- Irrelevant speech effect, investigated with noise-vocoded speech in German and Japanese.
- Intelligibility of noise-vocoded speech.
- Multivariate analysis of speech in mutiple languages.
- Pitch, timbre, and time perception is also included in the research topics.
Some sound demonstrations about the above research topics are on the Gallery page.