Achieving a sound environment that is close to your daily life
Takenaka Corporation Research & Development Institute
- 2015 Graduated from the Department of Acoustic Design, School of Design
- 2017 Finished the Master's Program in the Communication Design Science Course at the Department of Design, Graduate School of Design
- 2017 - Present Takenaka Corporation, Research & Development Institute Architectural Environmental Engineering Department Acoustic Engineering Group, Researcher
Related department, course
- Acoustic Design Course（Undergraduate)
- Acoustic Design Course（Graduate)
- Communication Design Science Course
- Department of Acoustic Design
My current job
I am engaged in research and development of acoustic design and related technologies for buildings such as the music halls.
My job is to create a sound environment that is close to people's lives by achieving the required sound echo and sound insulation in collaboration with architectural designers and builders.
How I spent my student life
I was consistently fascinated by sound for six years, from the club activities such as parlor music club to the laboratory life. When I was a student, I asked myself, "What's it good for?". I worked diligently on various things without counting profits and losses, and I feel that the knowledge and experience I gained through such efforts are still useful today, so I feel that I have had a meaningful student life.
Messages for prospective students
You will have many opportunities to learn, but remember to be curious at all times. Geiko will provide you with encounters and experiences that will satisfy your curiosity.
Deciding on a career path is difficult, but I hope that you will be able to take time to think and decide for yourself.