Creating a space that moves the heart
TANSEISHA Co., Ltd.
- 2015 Graduated from the Department of Acoustic Design, School of Design
- 2017 Finished the Master's Program in the Communication Design Science Course at the Department of Design, Graduate School of Design
- 2017 - Present TANSEISHA Co.,Ltd. Design Center Planning Div., Planner
Related department, course
- Design Futures Course（Undergraduate)
- Design Futures Course（Graduate)
- Communication Design Science Course
- Department of Acoustic Design
My current job
I am mainly involved in the planning of exhibition facilities such as museums. I edit the information that the owner or curator wants to convey in an easy-to-understand manner, and then work with the designer to create a space that will deliver the information to the visitors. The space for conveying information is created not only through interior design, but also through the use of various media such as graphics, video, and sound. I feel that I am working in a job that is packed with elements that I can learn at Geiko.
How I spent my student life
One of my most memorable experiences was organizing an acoustic exhibition with my classmates. While other departments had held student-organized exhibitions, for some reason there was no such thing as an acoustic exhibition. As moved on the next grade, I became more interested in art, etc., and the teachers in other department helped me a lot. The students, teachers, and the environment of Fukuoka helped me cultivate my sensitivity.
Messages for prospective students
The most invaluable thing I learned from my time at Geiko is the ability to cultivate my sensitivity. The knowledge that I memorized for the test is forgotten, but the sensitivity that I cultivated is still a stronghold for me in various situations. It is important to know what you can study and what skills you can acquire, but it might help you to imagine what kind of environment you want to spend your time in.